TRAINEE CONVEYANCING ASSISTANT
Michelle Denny Recruitment has a rare and exciting entry level opportunity that would be great for a first step on the ladder into a legal career – we’re looking for a Trainee Conveyancing Assistant to join a busy lawyer’s office in Diss. Pay is £18,000pa, working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, with a minimum of 31 days of annual leave.
This brand-new position could suit, if you’re looking for an interesting trainee administration role. You’ll be supporting the legal team, helping each client to have a smooth journey through the property purchase/selling processes, learning office procedures along the way.
You’ll need to be:
• Friendly, courteous and well presented to suit the professional environment
• Keen to learn with accurate IT skills
• Articulate with a good command of the English language in both written & spoken form
• Calm and empathetic, particularly as clients could be going through a stressful time
• Reliable and a great timekeeper
Day-to-day duties include:
• Greeting visitors at Reception and assisting with hospitality
• Liaising with clients and estate agents for general progression updates
• Certifying ID and accepting engagement/property forms
• Dealing with incoming phone calls and enquiries
• Franking outgoing post and scanning/filing incoming documents
• Preparing and sending quotations via email
• Setting up new client files on the case management system
• Actioning the closing of files and subsequent archiving
• Preparing a variety of correspondence & documents using digital dictation (training will be given!)
Get in contact with Michelle Denny to talk through the details of this trainee role & hear all about the company and how they could support you at the start of a legal career.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW
Take a look at my free online resources for useful information and tips to assist you in your job search, from the application process to gliding through an interview with confidence. If you have any questions or would like more information on how I can help, please get in touch below.