WAREHOUSE / STOCK CONTROLLER
Michelle Denny Recruitment is working alongside Merit Plastic Mouldings in Diss to find a Warehouse Controller to join the energetic Operations team. Salary is up to £27,000pa and has a working week of 37.5 hours (8.30am start) Monday to Friday.
This Warehouse / Stock Controller opportunity is really something out of the ordinary, especially if you’ve been looking for an autonomous, hands-on role that will allow you the scope to make your mark and progress. You’ll be the central point for the company’s logistical function and will be given the support to run this crucial department to optimum efficiency to keep customers happy and well-served.
What you’ll need:
• Experience in a similar warehouse/stock control position
• Counterbalance forklift licence
• Clean UK driving licence
• Accurate IT skills with the ability to pick up various internal systems with general experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good time management and the ability to run with the changes
• Strong communication skills both written and spoken
• A personable, friendly, communicative and team-spirited approach
Snapshot of responsibilities: (there is a detailed job description available)
• Control of the despatch/goods-in department
• Managing stock control/rotation
• Ensure effective use of internal storage space & dealing with offsite storage suppliers
• Picking & packing and preparing items for despatch
• Loading/unloading vehicles (with the aid of Counterbalance truck)
• Continual collaboration with internal departments, courier companies, customers & suppliers
• Driving company vehicle for local collections and deliveries as needed
The business is a bustling, successful & long-standing organisation, providing state-of-the art design, prototyping, moulding, assembly and developmental services to their wide range of industrial customers.
Merit take pride in respecting and looking after the well-being & safety of their highly skilled workforce, all striving to meet the ever-changing demands of their clients.
Please get in touch with Michelle Denny to discuss both the job and company in more detail and find out if this could be the role you’ve been searching for. Alternatively, simply apply online.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW
Take a look at my free online resources for useful information and tips to assist you in your job search, from the application process to gliding through an interview with confidence. If you have any questions or would like more information on how I can help, please get in touch below.