We are working alongside HTG Trading in Ipswich, who is urgently looking for a new team person with warehouse experience. This can be either a 4-month fixed term contract, or a perm role from day one and pays £18,532 for a 40-hour week, Mon to Fri.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and busy warehouse team where you'll be involved in all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of goods for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
You’ll have the opportunity to be trained for a Reach Forklift ticket following your successful probation, with a good path of progression.
It goes without saying that you'll need to be puntual, reliable and have some demonstrable warehouse experience, but you'll need to be a great, friendly team player too!
You'll need your own transport as the warehouse is based on Claydon Business Park.
Some of your duties will include:
• Co-ordinating loading/unloading of warehouse consignments.
• Co-ordinating shipments/despatches with relevant destination details.
• Receiving material coming into the building by carriers or customers.
• Verifying the quantity & description of materials received by checking against packing
lists and documentation provided.
• Examining incoming shipments, rejecting damaged items.
• Appropriately reporting and recording discrepancies.
• To accurately placing materials, spares and equipment on shelve or in racks.
• Attaching tags or labels onto goods or clearly mark the goods prior to putting away.
• Assembling and filling orders to be shipped to customers.
• Preparing shipping documents.
The business has a bustling warehouse with a friendly, studious team and having been trading within foodservice equipment distribution for over 40 years, you could quickly become a key part of its continued development and success.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW
Take a look at my free online resources for useful information and tips to assist you in your job search, from the application process to gliding through an interview with confidence. If you have any questions or would like more information on how I can help, please get in touch below.